Anticipate The New Video Here

MooTheKow said:
EvilDragon said:
Just tweaked a few UAE settings and now I got fullspeed Amiga at FS2 with sound.
It's an unoptimized, direct compilation of UAE, without using any ASM core, so this is pretty fast!

Doing some more video I guess ;)

Curious - what does UAE stand for?

Unix Amiga Emulator

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
Just tweaked a few UAE settings and now I got fullspeed Amiga at FS2 with sound.
It's an unoptimized, direct compilation of UAE, without using any ASM core, so this is pretty fast!

Doing some more video I guess ;)

Okay, just there, you made me happy for a whole year... or more :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the reaction to the Atari ST demo and posts of the last few days. Could we now have the Atari ST versus Amiga emulator wars - Bring it on

It will be great to have a portable ST and and portable Amiga

Ooh that touchy-scrolly gui is looking really nice.

Hey ED - quick question. I noticed that the dialogs seem to have the button order of 'cancel' followed by 'ok'. Is that something you've done or that just some linux standard thing? In Windows the default order is always 'ok' followed by 'cancel' (i.e. reverse of what I saw in that video). That is one of those little things that can drive windows users nuts/cause problems if you leave them backwards as it lends itself to accidentally clicking the wrong one a lot...

MooTheKow said:
Hey ED - quick question. I noticed that the dialogs seem to have the button order of 'cancel' followed by 'ok'. Is that something you've done or that just some linux standard thing? In Windows the default order is always 'ok' followed by 'cancel' (i.e. reverse of what I saw in that video). That is one of those little things that can drive windows users nuts/cause problems if you leave them backwards as it lends itself to accidentally clicking the wrong one a lot...

Didn't change anything, that was Standard from zenity.

Last edited:
Gruntfuggly said:
Is there a link this video yet?

Here you go buddy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOtENx0QuZM&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video ED, Love the freedom of choice regarding the interface, How quick changing from one to the other is, And how slick things are starting to look, Thanks.

Trooper

Back