Any Dimension And Pic Of The Pandora

gray_song

Still Fresh
Maybe the question has been answered.
Is there any dimension numbers and pictures of the pandora?
If there is, really appreciate if anyone can help post the link.

Since the launch date is very near, I would assume those stuffs must exist somewhere ....

The casing should be slightly bigger in every way than a Nintendo DS Lite, but also slightly smaller in every way than the original DS Fat.
From the wiki:
Dimensions: 140 x 83 x 27 mm (slightly larger than a DS Lite: vs 133 mm × 73.9 mm × 21.5 mm)
And the old DS dimensions according to Wikipedia are:
Physical dimensions: 148.7 mm x 84.7 mm x 28.9 mm (5.85 in x 3.33 in x 1.13 in).
If that helps you get a clearer picture for the size.

Wheels said:
The casing should be slightly bigger in every way than a Nintendo DS Lite, but also slightly smaller in every way than the original DS Fat.
From the wiki:
Dimensions: 140 x 83 x 27 mm (slightly larger than a DS Lite: vs 133 mm × 73.9 mm × 21.5 mm)
Physical dimensions: 148.7 mm x 84.7 mm x 28.9 mm (5.85 in x 3.33 in x 1.13 in).
Nice comparations, i thought pandora was going to be a little bigger than fat Ds , im happy to see this, know im completely sure it will feet in my pocket. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming none of those dimensions changed during the case creation process (probably none of them changed much if they did).

Don't know whose photobucket this is, but here is a comparison

ds_psp_pandora_2.jpg

There are many more in here: http://gs113.photobucket.com/groups/n213/I0S2J7KION/?start=80&sort=ascending

guizm said:
Wheels said:
From the wiki:
Nice comparations, i thought pandora was going to be a little bigger than fat Ds , im happy to see this, know im completely sure it will feet in my pocket. :rolleyes:
For some reason seeing the dimensions again made my excitement level shoot way back up. Made me nostalgic; I remembered squeezing the DS fat into my pocket & carrying it around school (lol). It'll be nice to have something that size which is both entertaining AND useful =] Can't even wait to tether it to my phone for some 3G internet access =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back