Any Good Rpg Playable On The Gp2x

A Homebrew RPG ?

... there's tons for several emulators, too many to list here, and none that are GP2X exclusive ...

(I'm playing Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages ATM ... )

try soleil for drmdx... highly underrated and really awesome. If you want to play earthbound, try earthbound zero for nes on fishynes. Also very cool and playable.

TelcoLou posted on Apr 22 2006 at 08:34 PM said:
A Homebrew RPG ?

... there's tons for several emulators, too many to list here, and none that are GP2X exclusive ...

(I'm playing Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages ATM ... )

I finished Zelda - Oracle of Ages on a real GBC, now playing Oracle of Seasons on the gp2x and it's
a lot of fun with the better, backlit display ;)

"SunSpire"

Last edited by a moderator:
jdwrrzmm posted on Apr 22 2006 at 07:10 PM said:
Am I the only one who thought the first Shinning Force was the best?
Shinning Force? Is that anything like "The Shinning"?

willie9if.jpg

Also, Phantasy Star IV is pretty great, as are any of the Zelda games playable at the moment. There's actually a ton of good RPGs for the GBC, there was a thread a while back that mentioned a ton of them.

NETHACK! dzz's port of Nethack is freaking brilliant. And when you can wear rings it'll be even better! :) (not that I really use rings much)

Allan.

Oh man, least we not forget Chrono Trigger for Super NES! Finally we have a handheld version of it, even if it does move a little slow, it's still playable! Yay! My all time favorite!

Pariah B)

pariah posted on Apr 23 2006 at 07:42 AM said:
Oh man, least we not forget Chrono Trigger for Super NES! Finally we have a handheld version of it, even if it does move a little slow, it's still playable! Yay! My all time favorite!

Pariah B)
:p it has ran at fullspeed on psp for ages.

I'd advise Dragon Warrior monsters for GBC on whatever gameboy emu there is.

sell your gp2x, buy a xbox 360 and get oblivion.....best RPG game ever created.

stepp posted on Apr 23 2006 at 09:17 AM said:
sell your gp2x, buy a xbox 360 and get oblivion.....best RPG game ever created.

Or just run it on your PC because it is better and $15 cheaper.

Anyway, I HATED shinning force 2, I played like 5 hours of it but it just sucked.

I am playing Legend of Zelda Links awakening DX right now. I really want the SNES emulator to speed up so I can play crono triger, Secret of mana, and the Final Fantasys.

Back