Anybody Into The Martial Arts On These Boards?

___

Advanced Member
Just out of interest: Are there any people into martial arts here, and if they are, what style/styles?

I've been doing some Wing Tsun privately before and am now member of a Wing Tsun school for about a year. I am pretty much addicted to Wushu now and a lot of my time goes into practice. I would like to learn another style though, I have been thinking about taking up sevens stars praying mantis or shaolin quan fa. The thing is, first I need to get my WT straight and take it seriously... maybe after a couple of years I will study another style but this is good to begin with and is probably the smartest choice for self defense purposes.

xnopasaranx said:
Just out of interest: Are there any people into martial arts here, and if they are, what style/styles?

poster lee - my style? you can call it the art of posting without posting

poster 1 - the art of posting without posting? show me some of it!

poster lee - later....alright....don't you think we need more threads?

poster 1 - what like?

/fade out/

sorry could not resist :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a black belt in karate. I practiced the Shaolin Goju style. Unfortunately, with my rather stressful junior year in high school and the bad economy, I had to quit.

Like some other members, I'm a professional in:
DSCN3037.jpg

I've been there, that looks like a squat in zurich. I was there for a week when they closed it down. And yeah, it was like in the picture. :) Other than that I watch kungfu movies, so that makes me a bench kungfu person.

Back