Anyone Got A Ps3 Yet ?

CABBAGES

Website
Visit site
I just got one on ebay. Just need to wait till my credit card sorts itself out then i will pay and have it by end of this week or begining of next. Is it anygood ? or will i be selling it again on ebay :D

Well i still not paid for it yet coz that daft bank hasnt takin the money from my bank account and put it in my credit card yet !!

It is expensive but i think if i dont want it i could sell it for more than i got it for !
I think i just want it coz its hard to get same thing happend last year when i got a 360 but i ended up liking that.
Its a jap one so even dvds and stuff shoudl work in it from here (UK)

Well i still not paid for it yet coz that daft bank hasnt takin the money from my bank account and put it in my credit card yet !!

It is expensive but i think if i dont want it i could sell it for more than i got it for !
I think i just want it coz its hard to get same thing happend last year when i got a 360 but i ended up liking that.
Its a jap one so even dvds and stuff shoudl work in it from here (UK)
It wasn't the £900+ one was it?

Last edited by a moderator:
it was a £699 one.

Sponge bob im in scotland and that site says "This product will not be shipped to any countries in the European Union (EU)."

They will ship to the EU. thats just on there to avoid a lawsuit from sony. talked to the guy who runs the shop, he says the order will go through no problem.

Back