Anyone Got A Ps3 Yet ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are Ps1 and PS2 games played in amy higher res than they did in the days of old?

*where's my auto crossbow?*
Stuck in FF6.

Lol, I haven't really been following PS3, so do they?

Were the games made in higher res??
Idiot. With 3D you can increase the res and add filtering and stuff and it looks better. Case in point Bleemcast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe sony is going that indepth with their backwards compatability emulation.

Yeah... their PS1 backwards compatibility/emulation for PS2 was shite. I hated it how it didn't save your settings for the filtering option either... I hope they've done a better job this time around...

Right as my ps3 is on its way i thougth i bette rget a game or 2 or 3 so what game(s) should i get as i havent really seen any that i want yet ? If i order them now from videogamesplus.ca then they might come about the same time as the ps3 :D

id probably get ridgeracer 7 and resistance (i think thats what its called) if i had to, im more lookin forward to getting gears of war and tony hawk project 8 tomorrow :D

Cabbages, you're a nice fella and all, but why did you buy a PS3 now when there are no games on it you want? :blink:

You're a technophile! Get some therapy, man ;)

haha gaterooze i just wanted one as they are hard to get especially in scotland :D. I actually got a 360 last year on christmas eve hjust coz a shop i went past had a sign saying they had them back in stock. I just seem to want to get things if they are difficult to get :D I paid £699 + £75 postage wich considering a blu ray player cost about £999 here then its not too bad. i think im getting resistemce and ridge racer maybe even tho i have ridge 6 on 360 and havent played it much haha! I know im daft

I actually saw one in action today at a local store. I went to look yesterday but it kept freezing up. Even though it was running today, it seemed to have a lot of graphical glitches and 3 second freeze ups. I was impressed with what I saw, but if this is any indication of the bugginess of the system right now, I would suggest to anyone that had the fever, to wait a while. Let Sony work it out and then maybe the second batch would be better. I wonder along with the original poster how any one that owns one is feeling about their PS3 right now. The only games that made me want to play was "Lair" and "Heavenly Sword." But still, $600.00 is hard to swallow. So count me out for a very long time. <_<

na i dont feel sick coz i knew that before i bought it. and really if i dont really like it i can sell it on ebay like a week or 2 before christmas and probably get my money back at least or make a little bit on it But i think i will end up keeping it.

let us know what its like compaired to the 360... If its better than the 360 then I will just go with PS3 if not then I will go for 360 and save some money :)

Only my ps3 will be here (hopefully) Tomorrow but ridge racer 7 and resistence is comin form videogamesplus.ca so not sure when they will get here :(. I have RR6 for the 360 so i should be able to compare them :D.

Well my psp was 1.0 then i updated it to get a v2 game to work once the v2-1.5 downgrader came out. Then downgraded back to 1.5. It probably will need ot be updated to the newest one to work with the ps3 but maybe devhook can help :D not sure :unsure:

Back