App-Store-Esque Front End For Bypassing Pc Manager

zeldarocks

I'm sure this has already been brought up; but what if somebody --maybe GPH themselves-- were to develop a an App-Store application that would download content straight onto the Caanoo, completely bypassing the hassles associated with the FunGP website and PC Manager?

They would have done it in the first place if they wanted too....dun have too much hope...but maybe if they can't fix pc manager then they would do it...

God yes, they need to work on something. the pcManager seems to be nothing but an updater and uninstal thing for it coz it does nothing else at this moment. i wanted to register my caanoo for the supposed free game but i cant since they want you to use the manager. by the way, is the free game they are talking about the very same rythem game thats already on the site?

evernal said:
They would have done it in the first place if they wanted too....dun have too much hope...but maybe if they can't fix pc manager then they would do it...
I'd point out though, that GPH just recently announced they were making a web browser for Caanoo... So they could just have a habit of coming out with things late. :lol:

Also, I prefer Android-Market-like :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back