Pc Manager Needed To Purchase From Store?

zeldarocks

I was wondering, is the FunGP PC Manager required in order to purchase games from the "app store"? Or can purchases be done through the device? How exactly does purchasing work, and can purchases/transfers to the device be made in numerous ways?

You visit FunGP and make an account, and register your Caanoo, then you have to download install the PC manager.
Unfortunately though, nobody has been able to get it to work, the installer fails...

Yeah, you don't make purchases through the Caanoo itself, there's no frontend for that like the iPhone app-store.

Are they going to fix the installer, or are we going to be left as sitting ducks?

I'm worried that they aren't going to be able to fix this and that we're going to be left out in the cold... Such a turn of events could prove disastrous for the future of the Caanoo; I don't want the console to fail...

zeldarocks said:
Are they going to fix the installer, or are we going to be left as sitting ducks?

I'm worried that they aren't going to be able to fix this and that we're going to be left out in the cold... Such a turn of events could prove disastrous for the future of the Caanoo; I don't want the console to fail...

I would imagine that most software developed by the community will still be available elsewhere. Also, sales of the device will more than likely not be terribly influenced by FunGP to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't this just work *on* the device, grr .. wifi should've been built-in .. grr .. grumble ..

i just had an idea about a workaround to make it work on non-korean systems: probably installing the 'east asian language support package' solves all the problems?

quick google:
win xp installation

it works similar on newer windows systems ...

Back