Applications?

SephirothIce

Website
Visit site
Well, just so I can have a reason to have my gp32 out during classes are there any applications for it like maybe, a dictionary/thesarus, or a calculator, periodic table or anything like that? Also is there an address book and a calender app?

My reason for using it in school is the fact it has games and videos. If I get kicked out of class, I have something to do. :p

A calc isnt a bad idea. Perhaps add it into the firmware so you dont have to go through tons of crap to get to it.

There are quite a few actually :)

dictionary/thesarus: This is built into the applications in windups
calculator: None yet
periodic table: None but you can just use a image viewer to read the table :) just use the image on this page and u can view it :D http://teachingtreasures.com.au/science-pr...iodic_table.htm

address book: Windups has a address book it lets you put there name address phone numbers emails and a note plus it lets u select a picture for each person in the book.
calender app: None have been made but simple solution is to use a image viewer to see calander pages.

All in all the best bet would be put windups onto your gp32 so u have a windows style desktop on the system :)

Plus u can have game icons on them altho when u quit the game it will restart your gp32

There are other programs out there like ebook viewers and text readers and writes which are all included into windups.

Also there is iMAPPY so you can look at maps etc

:ph34r:

How about to watch movies during a particulary boring class or during assembly.
I can still remember playing R-Type DX in English class. :D

Well u dont have to flash your gp to use windups if thats what your thinking.

If its not about windups then i dont know i wouldnt flash my firmware cause it would die on me i have that much bad luck :( even my gp32 has a joystick problem and i can't get a replacement.

:ph34r:

Back