[Applimulator ;)] apkenv + apkenv.ui

yes. thats correct. additionally, when ESC is pressed, the apk's native module gets notified about that. ESC is not destructive, it tries to cleanly shutdown everything.
That's what I wanted to know, thanks. PvZ works nice so far, even on my old CC unit at 600MHz. Only thing I wonder if the game has music, I have sound but no music, but only played 2 levels so far. Other thing is, disabling vibration in the options seems to be not saved but I guess leave it enabled doesn't have any impact in performance. ^^

I don't suppose there is any chance of getting the android version of Amazon's audible reader working in this is there? I would love to have access to audible books on my Pandora.

I don't suppose there is any chance of getting the android version of Amazon's audible reader working in this is there? I would love to have access to audible books on my Pandora.
sorry for answering late, in the middle of moving into new home ... applications normally use a lot of android specific functionality, which is not supported by apkenv. so i don't think it's feasible.

I'm sure moving is very stressful. I hope you eventually get Unity working. If Minecraft PE ever works, will it support the Pandora's controls? If not it won't be very playable.

well somewhat, I had jetpack joyride working with a debug build but crashed on release. have to investigate further. And Worms (Armageddon IIRC) should also work. But still waiting (for months now) that liar's changes get cleaned up and merged :)

But I don't have a real workplace at my new home yet, so private projects are more or less at halt at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be nice if any of the latest Mobile Humble Bundle would be supported :) and the ability to close and restart apkenv without it just freezing up (I'm not sure if this is just a PvZ issue) would be great.

However, I appreciate your position, because I'm in exactly the same.

It would by nice, if 'Clash of Clans' be supported :D

Its a really nice game, that dont works on Pandora with normal Android (dont know why not D:).

Or support of a Clone from it would be very nice also :3

It would by nice, if 'Clash of Clans' be supported :D

Its a really nice game, that dont works on Pandora with normal Android (dont know why not D:).

Or support of a Clone from it would be very nice also :3
did you try with android on a usb stick? solves many problems apparently for games.

Why on a usb stick? And how? :D

I dont think that it will work so, because in the store was written:

'X: OpenPandora Pandora' (X= not working)

Read the thread of IngoReis. It explains why Android on a USB stick works better. Lots of game start working :) .

Hi! Asuming that I'm a complete noobie on any kind of debelopment, what should I study to be able to contribute to this project? There are some apps that I would like to see runing but I don't want to just ask for them sit and wait.

Is this still being developed? I'd love to see Locomalito's games like Maldita Castilla and Verminian Trap supported. These are games developed for Ouya using Game Maker, but run perfect on generic Android devices, as long as they have some kind of gamepad support. I tested Maldita Castilla on my Nexus 4 using a Sixaxis controller, and works perfect, would really love to see it in my Pandora.

If you want to test these games, you can download the APKs here (they are free games):

http://www.ouyalytics.com/app/496-Maldita-Castilla

http://www.ouyalytics.com/app/412-Verminian-Trap

Also I'm wondering if making one of these games playable, would automatically make all Game Maker Android games playable...

I know it's a bit of an oldie now but I'd still like to get Peggle running properly on the Pandora. It gets to the name entry screen then crashes...

Peggle work very fine over the Android PND but i would love it when its combatible with ApkEnv too ;)

One Software that i whish for ApkEnv.

CineX would be perfect,you can view Tons of TV Series with it ;)

I have no Problems to Pay for the ApkEnv Service. When you make CineX Combatible 15 Euros are ok for You? See it as a Bounty ;)

Edit: oops sorry for Doubleposting,Tapatalk was fault ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently I dont work on it. And I dont have that much free time as i used to have. I was lucky to squeeze out the time for flashenv - but I will try to find some time for it again. I had jetpack joyride working in debug build when i was playing around with it the last time, which at least could be finished and released :)

Thanks as always for all the time and effort you've put into getting games running, personally I think it's a fine bullet point for the Pandora's capability to be able to play even a selection of Android games outside Android itself. Peggle is simply one I mentined as it seems so close to working (I'm no programmer so maybe it was a fluke it runs at all!) . Hope you get more free time to chill out and relax soon :)

Back