AquaFish MFW help

E

extremegamer

This is my first flash and not liking it so far. I downloaded this firmware from your web site, now, I sucessefully flashed it, but when it loads, all the text is black, its missing 3 programs that you said were part of the firmware, from what i've tried, i have a crappy version of wind-ups that does nothing, euro firmware, opensnes9x, and some smc recovery. no pac-rom, no arkanoid thing.

How can i change the text to be yellow like in the screen shots and what do I need to do to get pac rom and all that other stuff, did i need to put that .ini and .bmp file somewhere? Thanks.

With wind ups you need to have the directory on your smc from the zpk on the winds up site...

CAUTION: you can make unusable your console by flashant its bios! Do not take to me for person in charge if Ca arrives! multi firmware v2.1 this multi firmware included: - European firmware (with its pclink which goes) - pacrom 0.31 of pacman - wind-ups 0.99 of karthur to put a bottom of screen at the boot selector, it is enough to convert it with the format bmp (320*240*24bpp), to re-elect it boot.bmp and to put it directly the root of the memory board has. if you already chose a firmware by defect, you can acceder with the boot selector while leaving supported on start or select with the démarage of the gp. note: the file boot.ini included in the file is only one example, you can same create a file of configuration with GP boot conf included in the file. if you have suggestions, comments, ideas, &co, you can contact me on the forum gp32 yaronet (www.yaronet.com/forum.php?s=6). you can download all my gp32 production on www.multimania.com/illusionstudio/aquafish/ aquafish large a thank you with koilitte, badboy5647 and with very known the mr.spiv for its tools of dev thank you also has sanosuke which by chance me A made it possible to correct the problem of the European bios...
transaliton from babelfish

looking at the gpbootconfig, I think you have to have the other 4 programs on the smc
ie
gp:\gpmm\gpfm.fxe
gp:\gpmm\pclink.fxe
gp:\gpmm\comi.fxe
gp:\gpmm\os9xgp.fxe

which is kinda disappointting .....

i found pac rom and the other stuff, my text is so dark i couldn't see it, big question now is how do you make the text yellow like in the screen shots on gpnews.com??

to customize the boot loader,

1) run the GPbootconf.exe program in Windows. This allows you to select the text color. 2) When you've customized it, click "make boot.ini". This creates a new boot.ini.
3) to change the picture, create a new image at 320*240*24bpp
4) put both the boot.ini and the boot.bmp in the root directory and away you go.

i think this firmware is pretty cool -- i use it mainly to have the spiffy european firmware boot up. the pc-link in the euro firmware works fine.

well now that i don't have an mp3 player, what is the best one to use?

Just link 2 team 2 kyaa's mp3 player eg gp:\gpmm\mp3.fxe most probably its by far the best mp3 player. Miles ahead of the default 1 :/ if your using that i think your completely insane

Back