Software arrays with LibreOffice/gnumeric

joachim

Hello,

I am doing some functions with arrays. For working correctly you have to use shift-ctrl-enter when entering/changing the function. Here comes the problem. LibreOffice often crashes when changing/ copying this functions so this is no fun. With gnumeric I can use the .xls from LibreOffice but not change or make new array functions because the ctrl-shift-enter simply does not work (no reaction).
So what can I do (best would be to get this key combo work)?

Any help is appreciated

Memory issue? Perhaps enable a swap file? Perhaps there might be some useful information from in the PND log file for libreoffice in the /tmp/ directory.

memory should not be a problem, because the problem in LibreOffice is just sometime
mostly when copying the function to another cell and then trying to change the array cells

And in internet it is often found that people have this ctrl-shift-enter problem even in Excel. So far I found no solution for gnumeric.and I write the function fresh instead of copying in LibreOffice and then use gnumeric for the rest (there are only 3 functions i need).

Edit : I found the solution in gnumeric. Left from the input field is a blue arrrow with pull down menu. Here you can choose input as array and all is well.
Happy again and thanks for help.

Last edited:
Back