Issues with libreoffice.

DrHAX

T̶h̶e̶ ̶A̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶ The Artist
Hello sorry  for my long time away from here.. real life kicked me and my pandoras in the teeth... I only have one proper working one now... since the other the audio jack broke and the one i lent to my fiancee got a cracked lid and the shoulder and nubs stopped working.....

So that leaves my poor CC I stuck in a silver case..

Fresh SD... first and only thing installed on it libreoffice..

Can't get spell check to work AT ALL. Apparently FSJFHSD is a word, and Kolour is spelt correctly.  It seems like its not able to access any dictionary or have any access to dictionaries? Which is VERY annoying because I need a spell checker.. I could understand if UK english didn't work.. I could tolerate that.. But not even USA english is an option.. Nothing seems to be working.

So any ideas on how to fix this? Sorry my first "Hey! I'm back!" post is... well this, but I really need help here. Not being able to truly write in three months hasn't been.... great on my sanity.  :ph34r:  Writing is my drug and really the only reason why I'm not locked in an asylum..... or jail. :huh:  Any help would be MUCH appreciated... 

Thank you guys so much. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back