As Foretold By The Prophecies Of Old...

saehn

Graphician
Website
www.myspace.com
Hidden deep beneath the Earth's surface lies one of the most destructive and yet least-understood natural phenomena in the world - the XGP. Only a handful exist in the world, but when they are released it will be unlike any portable console we have ever witnessed. The explosion will be heard around the world. The sky will darken, black rain will fall, and the Earth will be plunged into the equivalent of a nuclear winter.

xgp-dnf.jpg

Yeah, but isn't it locked, and got the graphics capability of an N64, therefore making it a poor man's psp?

Nova posted on Mar 1 2007 at 05:08 PM said:
Yeah, but isn't it locked, and got the graphics capability of an N64, therefore making it a poor man's psp?

But also more expensive??

An expensive poor mans PSP. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
fluffyhamster posted on Mar 1 2007 at 07:24 PM said:
Nova posted on Mar 1 2007 at 05:08 PM said:

But also more expensive??

An expensive poor mans PSP. . .

:lol: :lol:

saehn posted on Mar 1 2007 at 11:49 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Mar 1 2007 at 04:30 PM said:

What is this ??? / 10 of which you speak? Crazytalk Indo-European vernacular. White man speak with forked tongue.

Translated:

"What the hell is this all about, out of a possible 10?"

TelcoLou posted on Mar 1 2007 at 11:51 PM said:
Translated:

"What the hell is this all about, out of a possible 10?"

Ah, I see. You seek to limit me by the boundaries of your "mathematics". Do you think I am teh suxx0r?! No! Begone from me, into the pits of the Abyss. You and your three dimensions.

saehn posted on Mar 1 2007 at 03:28 PM said:
Hidden deep beneath the Earth's surface lies one of the most destructive and yet least-understood natural phenomena in the world - the XGP. Only a handful exist in the world, but when they are released it will be unlike any portable console we have ever witnessed. The explosion will be heard around the world. The sky will darken, black rain will fall, and the Earth will be plunged into the equivalent of a nuclear winter.

xgp-dnf.jpg

I played that on the PC once...

pool34 posted on Mar 2 2007 at 05:26 AM said:

No you didn't.

Nova posted on Mar 2 2007 at 01:15 PM said:
pool34 posted on Mar 2 2007 at 05:26 AM said:

No you didn't.

Yes I did! How would you know! I was a beta tester.

You beta tested DNF? The game that George Broussard has the following to say about in referance to beta testing?

"We won't really let the game out of house for anyone. ATI, nVida, Take Two - anyone. This isn't a matter or trust exactly, but just common sense."

Nova posted on Mar 2 2007 at 04:30 PM said:
You beta tested DNF? The game that George Broussard has the following to say about in referance to beta testing?

"We won't really let the game out of house for anyone. ATI, nVida, Take Two - anyone. This isn't a matter or trust exactly, but just common sense."

Yea he trusts me.

Back