Astonisha Story R

E

extremegamer

Is there any place on the web i can go to get a review of this game? In english? And for those who have played it, how does it compare to other rpgs like Final Fantasy or Breath of Fire?

Thanks.

The game looks astonishing. It has great sound, music, and gameplay (strategy style, Final Fantasy Tactics). But it's in korean. The english version is being worked on and should be released a little while after the european launch (my guess).

Graphically and gameplay wise I liked it, even though I am no fan of RPG's. The thing that made me stop playing it was that it was in Korean. I had no idea what secrets and advice some of the people were giving me, and the story line is very important and you can't read it. oh well, good game though. :(

Do enemies pop out of nowhere in ASR? I'd get it if they don't pop out of nowhere (I HATE that), and it was english :)

rcx21000 posted on Aug 29 2003 said:
Do enemies pop out of nowhere in ASR? I'd get it if they don't pop out of nowhere (I HATE that), and it was english :)
No, they are moving around on the world map. When you touch them you get into a battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back