Aussies?

Please selecet which one applies to you

• I have preorder a pandora and live in australia.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I have preorder a pandora and don't live in australia.

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • I may preorder/2nd batch order a pandora and live in australia.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I may preorder/2nd batch order a pandora and don't live in australia.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I have not and do not intened to order a pandora at this point.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

How about:

I have a preorder a Pandora and wished I lived in Australia :)

or "I have a preorder a Pandora and I once visited Australia"?

Don't live in Australia either.

/slightly offtopic
You guys have so awesome bands though
CoG
Birds of Tokyo
Karnivool
The Butterfly Effect
Mammal
/slightly offtopic

how many do we have here so far?

Augie March!!! - great music and band

(However, they can keep Kylie...)

I just realised that Australia might have different types of wall chargers compare to the ones we might recieve so does this mean we need to get some sort of adapter or will we be able to charge the Pandora via usb or have they made different types of chargers according to what country you ordered from.

I just realised that Australia might have different types of wall chargers compare to the ones we might recieve so does this mean we need to get some sort of adapter or will we be able to charge the Pandora via usb or have they made different types of chargers according to what country you ordered from.
You will be able to charge over USB, but a charger with a replaceable plug should be included (I'm not sure if this is still true, but the charger that was mentioned earlier has a detachable cord with one standard end so you can attach your own type of plug). You can also use a PSP charger, as long as it's of reasonably high quality (they've had problems with cheap third-party Chinese ones burning/exploding).

Last edited by a moderator:
The adapter will probably be something like this (same thing Tom described):

PA53012006.jpg

So the transformer section (universal voltage) + 5v plug is the same for everyone, and a local mains cord can be supplied separately.

Hi, another aussie here :) My location has been marked on the map

You'll just need to get an adaptor. Go to your local Dick Smith to get one, they carry adaptor plugs that will fit just about any country's plugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back