B.o.r/ Open B.o.r

miseryguts1969

Still Fresh
Does anyone know if the GP2X version will "just work" on Pandora, or is there a wip port that i have missed? - if memory serves correctly the Open b.o.r mods didn't work on the GP2X - Rhythm Of Destruction, Rage Of The Streets, Night Slashers X etc, would alone be worth the price of admission for me.

miseryguts1969 said:
Does anyone know if the GP2X version will "just work" on Pandora, or is there a wip port that i have missed? - if memory serves correctly the Open b.o.r mods didn't work on the GP2X - Rhythm Of Destruction, Rage Of The Streets, Night Slashers X etc, would alone be worth the price of admission for me.

Ive got a pandora build, just need to pnd it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
miseryguts1969 said:

Dont' just tease us with a line like that! ;)

jaycee900 said:
Pickle said:
miseryguts1969 said:

Dont' just tease us with a line like that! ;)

http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/pandora.cgi?0,0,0,0,40,111

(if a mod see my news item, i put it in the wiz section by accident, please move to pandora if possible)

put pak data in appdata/openbor/Paks

Pickle said:
(if a mod see my news item, i put it in the wiz section by accident, please move to pandora if possible)

I've moved it over. I wonder, am I allowed to approve it or does ED this usually ?

jaycee900 said:
Ah thanks Pickle! Will give this a try in the morning, all this laying in the sun and watching sport all day has worn me out! Thanks again, god bless yer sir!

What! this an outrage, get off your butt and play! :p

mali said:
Pickle said:

I've moved it over. I wonder, am I allowed to approve it or does ED this usually ?

thanks for moving,i think any mod can approve, if you can approve the other news items

Thanks for this, Pickle. I just gave Mega Man: The Power War a go (well, what else did anyone expect? :p) - it works great.
grin.gif

i just tried bor, and well dont fidde with the video modes! accidentally going beyond 640x480 crashes it. and it cant seem to get it run at all now xD

I accidentally tried to set it too high, but it worked fine when I restarted it again. Try deleting the appdata entry for it - I've found that that tends to work when an application that had crashed refuses to run again. :p

to bothersome moving the paks around right now. haha xD
im on the pandy right now middle of the night and cant sleep

got a period where thoughts and memories of my ex keep popping up :(

Pickle said:
jaycee900 said:
Ah thanks Pickle! Will give this a try in the morning, all this laying in the sun and watching sport all day has worn me out! Thanks again, god bless yer sir!

What! this an outrage, get off your butt and play! :p
lol how rude! - Don't! i had a blinder of a headache last night, my missus had to carry me up*, then some yob outside was revving up his yazuki 125cc until 1am still was pointless going to bed when i did, watched Glastonbury for while! *verbally got me upstairs!

Back