bad battery lid quality?

Matenrou

Still Fresh
Anyone getting similar battery lids? I have removed the battery lid max 5 times in total(mostly cause of it hanging), I have got one new already, so this is my second one breaking.

I love the pandora, but please send me a new battery lid. Preferably in aluminium or carbon fiber.

IMG_0358.JPG

thanks for the tip, is there something you should do to the battery or something to prevent this from happening again? (The clip close to the L shoulderbutton isn't even clipping in place)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what is up here actually. I change my battery on my pandora every 2-3 days (always has a full spare battery to swap to) and haven't had this happen to me yet. (And really hopes it never will.)

I've had the same issue. I probably only removed the battery 3 or 4 times before one of the plastic tabs broke. I was sent a replacement battery cover FOC but now I'm scared to remove the battery unless it happens again.

I think generally the quality of the case plastic isn't great. It's far too brittle, but I guess we are stuck with it until the all 10,000 of the original cases have been used.

Back