(Bad)Joke Appreciation Corner

I recently heard about this young adult novel in which Schr̨ödinger's cat and Pavlov's dog team up for a cross country adventure...

So I headed to the library to see if they had a copy for my 10 year old daughter.

The librerian said that my description rang a bell but she wasn't sure if it was there or not.

i've been hearing about a lot of stuff that rhymes with "Sponge Bob Square Pants" for some reason.

there's a new clothing-sharing network for messy, tan people:
sun slobs share pants

i also just went to a cafe with very angular bushes; the food was pretty good, though.
lunch stop, square plants

one of my friends, Robert, was in an alternative garage band and was also into DnD. he didn't need one of his most powerful weapons for the latest run, so he lent this to one of the other players.
grunge rob's spare lance

With the corona pandemic I have been increasingly listening more Tsjai *cough* ski...

*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* ski

Reactions: rSl
_________________________________________ / If you could get an erection, you would \ \ have no need for Emacs. / ----------------------------------------- \ \ .--. |o_o | |:_/ | // \ \ (| | ) /'\_ _/`\ \___)=(___/

________________________________________ / Would you rather have a 5-inch hard or \ \ an 8-inch floppy? / ---------------------------------------- \ \ .--. |o_o | |:_/ | // \ \ (| | ) /'\_ _/`\ \___)=(___/

Back