(Bad)Joke Appreciation Corner

A priest, a pastor and a rabbit entered a clinic to donate blood.
The nurse asked the rabbit: "What's your blood type?"
"I'm probably a Type O", said the rabbit.

Once upon a time, there lived a kind who was only 12 inches tall.
He was a terrible king, but he made a great ruler.

I'll let myself out.

fgf1vf5u4b1a1.jpg

Doctor! Doctor! My son has been eating electrical cords! What do I do?
Ground him until he conducts himself properly.

Why couldn't Wilhelm Furtwängler go out in thunderstorms?

Because he was a lightning conductor

Just pointing out that if you ever mess up an assignment, just remember Cisco, in one of their router models, strategically put a reset button just above the first port, which would be triggered if you use said port. No recall, just issue a warning.

One time I brought this girl back to my place for a romantic meal for two. Things were going good and the conversation was flowing, that is until I brought out the food and set it in front of her. I can't help but notice the look of mild disgust as she stares down at her food. "What's wrong? You haven't touched your haggis and black pudding? Don't you like it?" I enquire. "No, the food looks great, it's just...these plates...are you sure they're clean?" she replies.

"Of course they're clean" I answer, slightly offended. "I use hot water and soap to clean all my cutlery thoroughly!"

Reassured, she begins to tuck into her food and the mood picks up again. After we're finished eating, she tells me she can hear noises upstairs.

"Oh, that's just my two dogs" I tell her. "I was just keeping them upstairs, I wasn't really sure if you were a 'dog person'"

"I love dogs!" she exclaims excitedly "Can I meet them?"

"Sure...

...Hot Water! Soap! Come on downstairs boys!"

1forrest1

“Supplies!”

“Aye, matey.”

I don’t know, but the flag is a big plus.

I don’t know and I don’t care.
-------

A man and a giraffe walk into a bar.​

After a few drinks, the giraffe falls over and dies. The man begins to walk out when the bartender stops him.

“Hey, you can’t leave that lyin’ there!” The bartender yells out.

The man turns around: “It’s not a lion. It’s a giraffe.”

-------

Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long?

Because then it’d be a foot
-------

Back