Battery Check

G

Goemon4

Ok, in the 2x's firmware its battery checker thing dosnt really tell me much, as far as how much life is left, how much longer i can play etc, i think something like that could tell me those things (and more) would be pretty useful to see how much life is left instead of going by the "increadibly accurate" battery light.... so is anyone planning on, or in the process of making an app like this?

That'd be nice actually. Having it currently tell me the battery is Full, Medium, Low or whatever it is that it says in the batteries menu isnt overly helpful, although it is better than nothing. Maybe they'll even update it themselves in a 3.0.1 firmware to give an estimated number of minutes left, now that really would be nice.

I'm not really sure if this is possible. One thing I think would be cool is a program that counts how long your 2x has been running. You could tell it your max battery life in a cfg file or something, and make it autorun, and then whenever you were using your 2x it would count down then warn you whenever you had certain amounts of time left. Is this possible?

its possible, i was just thinking that the psp's batter life meter, is handy cause it give a percentage of life left, and how much time you have left (tho that is off of one battery and the 2x is compatible with dozens) still it could be done

what about those who dont use Gmenu2x? (even tho its a great app)

Back