Best Android games/apps for Pandora

Proof

Dibujo%20sin%20t%C3%83%C2%ADtulo.png
Cool! So now it would be good to follow the instructions on that site. Just know that I still haven't worked out the nub mapping and so you cant play with the nubs

Last edited by a moderator:
Could any of the 3 at the very top of this thread update their post to have something like an index?

There are several good games inside this topic!

Could any of the 3 at the very top of this thread update their post to have something like an index?
I have a segestion. Make a new thread! :) I'd do it myself, but I'm rather busy and you seem very interested.

Tip:

When trying to find information, don't use the official search funtion of boards.openpandora.org, instead do the following

Google -> site:boards.openpandora.org WHAT IM SEARCHING FOR HERE

I can do, but The title will be almost the same, and it could look a bit, mmm, rude? because this threat already exist. 

Don't want to look arrogant: "Hey, I can do better than you, I'll open a new thread..."

I can do, but The title will be almost the same, and it could look a bit, mmm, rude? because this threat already exist. 
Don't want to look arrogant: "Hey, I can do better than you, I'll open a new thread..."
Good point. Then try writing it, but instead of posting it, make a Google Doc and PM it to EvilDragon with an explination. It would help him a lot if you went ahead and compiled all the info for him.

Here's the deal, you make & post the list & I'll edit it in to the first post.

Pleased to report that the rather excellent Dungeon Raid seems to work well on my 256MB CC Pandora, just had a quick 5 mins with no problems.

Review here.

Pleased to report that the rather excellent Dungeon Raid seems to work well on my 256MB CC Pandora, just had a quick 5 mins with no problems.

Review here.
I have a even better Deal. 

I will make a public Google Document, so everybody will be able to add stuff and you can update the first post ;)

Pleased to report that the rather excellent https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fireflame.dungeonraid'>Dungeon Raid seems to work well on my 256MB CC Pandora, just had a quick 5 mins with no problems.

Review http://toucharcade.com/2011/01/21/dungeon-raid-review/'>here.

I have a even better Deal. 
I will make a public Google Document, so everybody will be able to add stuff and you can update the first post ;)
Ok, before you do that, just make the document and paste the "lorem ipsum" text in it. I'd like to make a Yanoo Pipe that takes the contents of the document and makes a file in my public dropbox folder every 24 hours and titles it with the current date and time. 2 reasons. 1) Backups! Never make anything publicly editable without backups (I myself have gone around deleting things that were not mine to delete - I don't want this to fall to that same fate) 2) Progress documentation (ober time we can see hoe it changed if we ever want to)

I'll make the pipes tonight. Also, to me it makes no difference between Document or spreadsheet so no need for that
WHY?

Here is the spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuUSg0ow4LCZdFdPVXpxSWtDUXYtSTQ3T1I4dTZPd0E

I can even set a rule which sends an e-mail to every interested one each week, or may auto search of the game name in the play-store.

If you want to go ahead. Its your document. I was just saying for what I was going to do it makes no difference.

Can you invite me as an editor?

games to add: all on rebirth at 900 mhz

Nova 3 tested on rebirth works great , full GK mapping except looking around

Bros in arms 2 works good, a little choppy, and full gamekeyboard mapping

nova 1 works smooth but plays in a window, full GK mapping except looking around

CS portable works great with full in game mapping no GK needed

Army of Darkness defense, works great

Kingdom Conquest works great

Unblock Me - works great

Sector Strike - works great

Shadow Gun - works great,only dpad, touchscreen and keyboard work for me cant seem to map any buttons

Dead Trigger - same as Shadow Gun

Max Payne - Works great but can get choppy when things get busy. All controls map fine with GK

Angry Birds - Works great for me

9th Dawn demo - Works great

Anomoly Korea - works great

non working

9MM

Modern Combat 2,3,4 (4 gets stuck on checking lincense looks like it want to work though)

MUSE

Nova 2

Rainbow 6

Splinter Cell conviction

Im pretty dumb :)

Ill fill it out when I get the chance.

Back