Best Android games/apps for Pandora

@ danielo515 :

Added a link to your spreadsheet to the first post.

+1 for the titles being sorted in alphabetical order.

Do you intend to make the document editable by all comers?

@ danielo515 :

Added a link to your spreadsheet to the first post.

+1 for the titles being sorted in alphabetical order.

Do you intend to make the document editable by all comers?
I want to make it editable to anybody who ask for, yes.

Actually the spreadsheet is : https://docs.google....STQ3T1I4dTZPd0E

I just made an Improvement on the spreadsheet: there is a script, under Advanced Formatting which ask you for the url of an screenshot and set the cell height to 150 and paste te img in the correct format to be displayed.

Kind of similar function to add link to play Store. If the game already have a name, it only ask for url to playstore, if not it ask for name an url.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to solve my movie database problem on the Pandora. My Movies Pro works great on Pandora Android. I can even play movie previews which just thrilled me to death. I highly reccomend this app for anyone like me who has a lot of DVD's and/or Blu Ray discs that want to catalog.

Pleased to report that Super Hexagon Works fine on my CC 256MB Pandora.

On first installing it no text (scores / instructiuons etc.) appeared in game but after rebooting Android and trying again, a small data file was downloaded and everything works fine.

This game is awesome, as is the developer*, if you like retro style arcade games then you'd be a fool to miss this one, don't be too dispirited by the initial difficulty, when it starts to click it's an amazing experience, review here.

* The developer is Terry Cavanagh who kindly gave permission for the game engine for his game VVVVVV to be ported to Pandora.

When an app or game crashes or exits back to the desktop is there a way to see what crashed the app , like a log or something?

Back