Best Cps2 Games - Non Fighters

markiej

Website
Visit site
Hi,

Title says it all. I think I'm ready to load up some CPS2 games. But I can't fit them too many on the old SD. What are the best non-fighters? I really suck at fighters.

Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom
Dungeons and Dragons: Shadow over Mystara

The D&D games are amongst my all time favourite arcade games ever!

19xx
Gigawing
Megaman2
Mars Matrix

If you are into Super Hero stuff, check out Marvel Super Heroes! Lovely animation!

armored warriors.
progear.
some of those dungeons and dragon games. so ive heard.

In addition to those above 19xx, 1944 and Puzzleloop are also really worth playing... They take up most of my time (I hate beat 'em up's too)

halo9 posted on Feb 6 2007 at 07:58 PM said:
In addition to those above 19xx, 1944 and Puzzleloop are also really worth playing... They take up most of my time (I hate beat 'em up's too)

I like the beat 'em ups like Final Fight where you scroll and get to different levels. I am not too big on all of the endless Street Fighter clones though either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the beat 'em ups like Final Fight where you scroll and get to different levels. I am not too big on all of the endless Street Fighter clones though either.
Yeah - I like those too & have been grooving on one of the D&D games, which is like that, but with swords.

While I admire the strategy that may be involved in the street fighter type games, I just never really got the hang of them.

The only game like that I ever loved was Soul Calibur, which was a more forgiving "button masher" type game.

deepmenace posted on Feb 7 2007 at 04:54 PM said:
purple_goat posted on Feb 7 2007 at 01:09 AM said:
Super Puzzle Fighter 2!!!!

YES! :D

best ever block dropper imho.
Yes! :) I love this Game to. Sadly, the Arcade-Version has not the superb other two Game modes like the Dreamcast version. (One mode is like Tetris Attack)

Last edited by a moderator:
bets game ive played so far is dimahoo best shooter ive played for a long time

Ultimate Ecology.... it advocates violence and saving the planet!

Back