Best Ds Game For Adults

One of the best games for the DS, after playing a couple of days with one, is Trackmania IMHO!
Amazing racing game, very very addictive.

b_o_b said:
One of the best games for the DS, after playing a couple of days with one, is Trackmania IMHO!
Amazing racing game, very very addictive.
that came out?
woo!
anyway super mario 64 is pretty good if he hasn't already played it on the n64, as is pheonix wright, elite beat agents, the castlevanias, advanced wars, meteos, Professor Layton, contra4 and new super mario brothers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have bought one as well after playing with the DS from my brother for a while. A great device and has some really big advantages compared to the GP2X.
A great gaming library, but what is even more important is the faster booting time and the longer battery life. I hope Pandora will be able to boot as fast as the DS. Be able to start playing a game within 10 seconds is a very nice feature.

Well, my 6 most played games. In playing time order.

1 Ninjatown
2 TrackMania
3 Super Mario
4 Metroid Prime Pinball
5 WarioWare
6 Who wants to be a millionair

Not tried yet, but some of the games you guys came up with, do look interesting: Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright, Hotel Dusk (from the reviews)

Mr.Gonzo said:
quasist said:
Touch The Dead
Ahahaha you know my girlfriend used to play that game.
Then i got really worried about her sexual orientations. ahahha.

...until i played the game...

yeah i'm waiting for the sequel, Touch the Baby

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh , youve got some time?

Tetris DS
Trackmania DS (only problem that you can only build short tracks compared to Pc version)
Super mario 64 DS
New Super Mario Bros
Metroid Prime Hunters
Mario Kart DS
Proffessor Layton (If you like a puzzle adventure, but even though I didnt like those , I liked this)
Kirby Power Paintbrush
Elite Beat Agents (or OSU)
Many more , but I cant remember those :(

Sure some might look kiddy , but they are really fun.

EBA is fun, but the Japanese version is so much better, it's fun to try to guess what the story is supposed to be.

I'm addicted to Guitar Hero: On Tour, Call of Duty 4 is good too.

Back