Best Fowarded Email Ever!

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
MS.jpg

Mujibar was trying to get a job in India . The Personnel Manager said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one.Unless you pass it you cannot qualify for this job."
Mujibar said, "I am ready"
The manager said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green."
Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister manager, I am ready" The manager said, "Go ahead."
Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, and I pink it up, and say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"
Mujibar now works as a technician at a call center for computer problems.

No doubt you have spoken to him. I have.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes:

That sir, is offensive, racist and politically incorrect.

:lol: ... because it's also true. TRUST me on this; in my line of work, I always deal with 'technicians' from India ... they are convinced it's the "Telco's" fault when there's network trouble (ALWAYS with their T1 circuits, not us)

TelcoLou posted on Feb 6 2007 at 10:37 PM said:

:lol: ... because it's also true. TRUST me on this; in my line of work, I always deal with 'technicians' from India ... they are convinced it's the "Telco's" fault when there's network trouble (ALWAYS with their T1 circuits, not us)
LOL

This is apparently a long running internet joke. People substitute in verizon, Dell, and other places you call for help. The funny thing is that people reply to these things all saying the same thing; essentially, everywhere you call or go, whether it be a deli, taxi, or something else, you always deal with an indian fellow whom you cannot understand ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 7 2007 at 03:42 AM said:

LOL

This is apparently a long running internet joke. People substitute in verizon, Dell, and other places you call for help. The funny thing is that people reply to these things all saying the same thing; essentially, everywhere you call or go, whether it be a deli, taxi, or something else, you always deal with an indian fellow whom you cannot understand ;)

(naughty link) :(

** (Pun intended :eek:)

Fru.T Bunn posted on Feb 6 2007 at 09:53 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 7 2007 at 03:42 AM said:

LOL

(naughty link) :(

GASP, A TORRENT !

Sad, but true. I spent several hours on the phone to one Indian bloke from Microsoft, trying to sort out Ad-Hoc wireless networking in XP. Eventually I just got a router, because XP is useless and that feature doesn't actually work properly. Fucking Microsoft.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 6 2007 at 10:14 PM said:
oh noes

*checks where lou went*

Reported™

HaHaHeHe, tradmarked.

nickspoon posted on Feb 7 2007 at 11:05 AM said:
Sad, but true. I spent several hours on the phone to one Indian bloke from Microsoft, trying to sort out Ad-Hoc wireless networking in XP. Eventually I just got a router, because XP is useless and that feature doesn't actually work properly. Fucking Microsoft.
:unsure: I got it working pretty easily... although it was kind of a pain to make it not use the stupid 'networking wizard' it wants stupid people to.

Back