Best (most playable) N64 games.

Iv'e got to guess that i am just doing something completely wrong with this emu because the ONLY thing i can run at playable speeds is Mario 64 (and believe me i have tried various different versions & multiple different games/regions) tried all different speeds ranging from 600MHz up to 1GHz & everything apart from the aforementioned either stutters incredibly badly or just runs like a flick book, which is why i don't bother with it generally.. which is ironic because the prospect of a portable N64 is what initially sold the Pandora to me.

Same here. I wonder what all these others are doing. Y'know, it'd be sweet to be able to import settings into mupen from a sort of database. Pull the config file, clock the system, run the game.

That's pretty much why I asked my questions earlier in the thread. I'd like to have games running at the optimum on my Pandora, so it'd be good to be able to gain from everyone's experiences to define the best settings for certain games! :)

Because "playable" is relative. Some are happy with the game running at 20FPS, other 30. Some, like me, would rather have it at 60, which is fullspeed.

could be. i wont play a games if its too slow or only half working. thats why notazs emus rock.they are awesome

Back