Best Mp3 Player

sensible GP32

ok my peeps whats the best mp3 player fpr the gp32 is there a way you can just stick them onto your smc without having to fart around with the usb link since i dont actually have it?

the one that plays wma is my favorite, wma usually smaller than mp3's and great cuality also
plus it has easy interface and gotta love that lock function!!
think omega 5 made it

~Octavious

its a toss up between Omega's wam/mp3 player and the gpmad (sorry forgot your name). Both are good quality :)

speaking of mp3 players is there any news on a good ogg player, yogg is alright but its lack of long names or tags and limited functions isnt that great, and as everyone knows oggs are the best B)

GPAmp just got ogg support

yeah yeah, the buttons are too sensitive, it doesn't do this, it doesn't do that bla bla bla.

gpamp ogg

rtfm before you run it

/Inopia

ps: I ripped the OGG player code from yoyo's excellent yogg, so it's exactly the same player only with a different interface.
pps: 133mhz

Out of the few I have tried, I have found GP File Manager's built in MP3 layer to have the best quality and the best equalizer... but for mp3 playing in your pocket get GPMad for it's keylock feature

Inopia posted on Apr 28 2004 at 06:37 PM said:
GPAmp just got ogg support

yeah yeah, the buttons are too sensitive, it doesn't do this, it doesn't do that bla bla bla.

gpamp ogg

rtfm before you run it

/Inopia

ps: I ripped the OGG player code from yoyo's excellent yogg, so it's exactly the same player only with a different interface.
pps: 133mhz
when will you update that player?
it's nice, but add the following features
*saving playlists
*a simple way to take all of your files in a playlist, and then randomly shuffle them
*making the browsing trough the files fast, now it is so sloooow
*locking the buttons, so you can carry the gp32 in your pocket without having to worry of sudden trackchanges, or volume changes ^^ (like in yogg)
and we'll finally have a great ogg player, cause all of them are good at playing ogg, but all the interfaces are sluggish and annoying :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Inopia posted on Apr 29 2004 at 06:37 AM said:
all will be fixed...

a new dawn in GPAmp shall arrive

soon!
great, i've been using ogg for music on my gamepark for some time now, the compression is great, but i'm dying for a player with a good interface...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back