Best Place To Buy Battries?

Ernest posted on Apr 3 2004 at 04:52 PM said:
Just a quick question, do rechargable batteries tend to last longer than normal ones??
depends on the capacity....but they are A LOT better because you dont have to waste money on buying batteries all the time

Last edited by a moderator:
decent battery charges do cost like 30 quid.....mine did. but its a bad boy. you can pick up cheap ones for like 10 quid in comet/dixons and places like that but they take too long to recharge. This is my one its pretty damn good

For a FLU, you would need a pack of 2000mAh for a decent amount of playing time....I havea 2350mAh pack myself :p

Bascially, the higher the number, the more life you are gonig to get per charge...you can try looking around camera shops as they will have the best of the best but at a price... 4 AAs of 2350mah cost me £10 (no charger)

goto ebay i got one there thinks its the same asthis ONE :D think its about the same price to and they last for ages and its a flu ive got to. I noticed a huge difference after i got this.

If you are looking for non-rechargeable ones I must recomment IKEA, at least if you live in sweden they have cheap as batteries that have stood up quite well to the competition in a few reviews.

A 10-pack is 20SEK which is about $2 (when the dollar was strong... about $3 now)

Ernest posted on Apr 3 2004 at 03:52 PM said:
Just a quick question, do rechargable batteries tend to last longer than normal ones??
Yes, even the crappest rechargeable batteries hold more charge than even the highest power alkaline battery.

Take a look on this page for a comparison between the various brands. Look at the very bottom of the list to see the relative alkaline capacities.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/ACCS/BATTS/BATTS.HTM

Last edited by a moderator:
i got mines from radioshack, last year, still usin em and they come in 2 pairs! so when one pair dies. u can just use the other ones

Back