Beta [beta] CaesarIA

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is a beta of CaesarIA, an remade engine for Caesar III games.

caesaria3.png

You can play either with "test data" or original Caesar III data (but you'll still need Test data).

The tests data should download automatically.

For Ceasar III data, if you put an ISO in appdata/caesaria, it should be automatically recognized and data extracted.

Of course, everything here is experimental, so not sure it'll work properly...

The PND is: here.

*2015-01-04*: Initial build

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool! thank you very much. What a great addition!

I want to test it but can´t make it work :(

Everytime i try to download the test-data my wifi get screwed up

Can I dl the test-data anywhere else and copy them into the folder

Please Help!

Not much I can propose (except the advise to use a wifi usb key).

You can try to download regular pc windows or linux version and then copy the file by hand (but don't copy programs or libraries)

hey been long time since i have posted, saw that this was ported and had myself alittle party but due to lot in real life and my sd card getting fired haved  gotten to testing it. so srry real kicker is been wanting this or pharaoh and cleopatra since i got my pandora years ago i still play pharaoh all tthe time on my pc i own them all and will get my pandora up and running and run some tests soon and thanks soooo much for this

The test data hangs at some point.

I used a wired connection.

Unfortunately, ps doesn't show which dl fails.

hmm so not just me had it dling for about a hr then hanged, when i do try the game brings up the ceasaria screen then goes all black with two icons lower right of the screen. will play around some more this afternoon

Ok, I have to check that downloader program to see what it does in detail. It worked (at least 1 time) on my dev card, but maybe not anymore?

Back