Beta [beta] OGS Mahjong

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
It's been a long time since I have not pushed a public beta.

ogs_mahjong.png

So here is OGS Mahjong, a (obviously) mahjong game in 3D.

This one use Ogre3D, and is runnng with glshim.

The "only" issue is that I can run it only with 4.10 driver (so on Gigahertz). I have been unable to find a working driver on the CC (I didn't tested on Rebirth).

The PND is here.*edit* link removed, better version on the repo.

*13/05/2015*: Initial release.

Last edited by a moderator:
The driver issue is unfortunate, but it is great to see Ogre3D projects being ported. Will try as soon as I get my Pandora back!

I wonder what's the best way to play actual Mah Jong on Pandora.  Actual Mah Jong is a four player game that works something like rummy, while the game above is commonly known as mah jong patience which uses the same tiles, but AFAIK originated on computers.

@Levi: you can probably find real mahjong (not patience ones) on the X68000 computer (using px68k ont the Pandora).

I wonder what's the best way to play actual Mah Jong on Pandora. Actual Mah Jong is a four player game that works something like rummy, while the game above is commonly known as mah jong patience which uses the same tiles, but AFAIK originated on computers.
there is a couple of excellent mahjong games for super famicom and also on the neogeo!

I know this game...i played on my desktop machine and is really good.

Unfortunately i must wait a Pyra to play it...(CC Pandora owner here)

Good work as usual Seb :)

Hi all :)

Just a quick test: it's running quite well here on a Rebirth with SGX driver 4.10.00.01.

@ ptitSeb: :p ;)

Camera movement is a bit weird though...

Cheers, Magic Sam

Hi all :)

Just a quick test: it's running quite well here on a Rebirth with SGX driver 4.10.00.01.

@ ptitSeb: :p ;)

Camera movement is a bit weird though...

Cheers, Magic Sam
Thanks for testing :D !

No blinking screen or corupted texture? Great, maybe I'll push it to the repo soon then.

Last edited by a moderator:
"No, the 1Ghz model will not split the community!"

Some people some years ago
But I don't want to nag. If you would not have ported this I could still not play this game on my CC anyway, so it doesn't matter. :D

Back