Bioshock Infinite - Awesome Offer

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
I know there are 1 or 2 PC gamers about here, thought it would be nice to share this rather awesome offer from Greenman Gaming :

Pre order Bioshock Infinite for £23.99 and also get the Original BIoshock + X Com Enemy Unknown + 1 of the following : Spec Ops: The Line , Civilization V, BioShock 2, Mafia II or The Darkness II

A few notes :

Not sure if this offer is UK / EU only?

You get Steam Keys rather than Physical Media

You do not get your X Com Key straight away but it will be provided before 26th March

Never used Greenman gaming before and I must admit that the adage 'if something sounds too good to be true then it is' sprung to mind. Looks legit to me though. The steam keys provided for Bioshock & The Darkness 2 worked just fine :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Humm... oh well thats sounds like an interesting offer.

I already have Bioshock 1 and 2 already tho. =S

Im curious about the stand-alone price for Bioshock-Infinite now ...

EDIT : what tha hell... the retail version is listed with 44 Euros ( = 37,59 £) on Amazon.de... cO

That is a good deal, though I rarely play games on the Windows PC.

Darkness 2 caught my eye a while back though on the PS3, I had the first one and enjoyed it, the 2nd looks better.

Well worth that price though, will pass the offer on to a couple mates who do play PC games a lot.

It does seem too good to be true doen't it, not sure how they can supply Steam keys that cheap? Looking forward to Playing X Com as much as Bioshock infinite, was just about to Drop £20 on X Com when this offer caught the eye. So many games so little time :)

Darkness & Darkness 2 completely slipped under my Radar, looking forward to playing it with no prior knowledge or expectation.

So many games so little time :)
Same problematic situation over here =D

But somehow Bioshock Infinite is a "must have played" title for me.

Especially since "Mr. Bubbles" protects our fridge =P

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/dscf0362vh.jpg/'>
dscf0362vh.jpg

Pleased to report X Com & Bioshock infinite keys arrived the other day & installed fine on Steam.

X Com is awesome, will probably play through that before leaping into Bioshock, should be time for the seemingly inevitable PC patch to be delivered ;)

Might be a bit hard to resist though as IGN reckon we've got a classic on our hands. That review was for the console versions, surely it can only be better on PC? With Mouse / Keyboard, Graphical Fidelity, Frame Rate etc.

The reviews are sick, sadly, I just finally finished the original Bioshock a few months ago, so that tells you all how big my backlog is :p   Every review I read or video clip I watch, makes me want this all the more. I said I wouldn't get this until I can get it for a huge discount, but if I see the "Songbird PS3 Edition" back in stock anywhere over the next few weeks, I'm gonna grab it.

Edit: Right after I posted, I went to CAG and someone posted Irrational Games had all 3 versions available  and before I could find it on their site, someone posted Amazon had all 3 back in stock, so I grabbed the PS3 ASAP. Amazon is always the best, as I never pay tax or shipping.

Chris

The reviews are great so far ! =D

It comes with a 96% Metascore at the moment.

They cut out a lot of stuff they have showed within the E3-trailers.

But its still a very good game. The test-videos are promising.

They say there are still a lot of questions unanswered at the end of the game.

But at the same time its so exciting that it wont let you go off that easy.

.... Bwaaaah ! I m excited ! ....

The end of this game is so astonishing and awesome at once ... I am speechless ...

I forgot to get in on any of the pre-orders. Probably for the best, I've got too many games I want to play already. I can safely afford to wait a few months until it drops a bit in price. I have heard many many wonderful things and that makes it hard but I have Infinite patience. :p

I forgot to get in on any of the pre-orders. Probably for the best, I've got too many games I want to play already. I can safely afford to wait a few months until it drops a bit in price. I have heard many many wonderful things and that makes it hard but I have Infinite patience. :p

somehow I have a bad feeling that there are even more games available to spend time with in a couple of months. =D

The release date of "Race Driver GRID 2" is coming soon. (End of May it was, if I remember right)

And a new Thief is under development as well. =S

And Skyrim still begs for attention ... (Even 1,5 years after release date.)

Its really interesting how the games market developed itself in the past 17 years.

One Tripple-A-Title follows after the other. (On different platforms at once.)

Nowadays you just dont know where to grab first. =P

(If you are interested in a lot of different genres its even a worse situation.)

EDIT : I have just watched the Unreal Engine 4 Tech-Demo-Video "Infiltrator" on a decent video portal ^^

What I can tell you so far : The future aint getting better .... =P

https://www.youtube.com/embed/DakTQSOtV-U?feature=oembed

Back