Biscuits!

I seem to recall the blackcurrant ones being a bit gruesome, for some reason. I had no idea there were strawberry ones, though. :blink:

Wife says "they weren't Strawberry but SummerFruit" and she spent a summer living on them as pregnancy food, so probably knows her stuff.

The Lemon and Lime were an original flavour line but are now purely Halloween promotions, so like Craigix did, get em while you can.... unless she beats you to them all!

I had no idea there were strawberry ones, though. :blink:

strawberry-jaffas.jpg

+ there were the different Halloween cakebars, but they're not really jaffa cakes so I don't count them. ;)

I love them too and have some, I got about 24 boxes of them from a discount shop just after Christmas, they are Halloween ones.

You will be able to get them again soon, presumably.

Cool, I'll keep my eyes open. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaffa attempt tomorrow to possibly cure hangover from tonight.

If I'm not claiming I'm dying all day I'll post photos.

Having looked at that recipe, I'd suggest trying to set the orange jelly layer in a deep plate or shallow cake tray or something first, then performing a bit of base-jelly acrobatics to mate the two. The base could be made pretty unpleasant (not to mention non-authentic) if it soaks up some of the jelly before it sets.

Weren't there Apple Jaffa cakes? Apple fig rolls were awesome after 5 or 6 seconds in the microwave - also try that with one of those almond finger things, 1 at a time for 9 seconds in the microwave transforms them.

I had no idea there were strawberry ones, though. :blink:
Dunno if these are available in Ireland.Strawberry jaffa cakes, nice.

strawberry-jaffas.jpg

+ there were the different Halloween cakebars, but they're not really jaffa cakes so I don't count them. ;)

I love them too and have some, I got about 24 boxes of them from a discount shop just after Christmas, they are Halloween ones.

You will be able to get them again soon, presumably.

Cool, I'll keep my eyes open. :)

Is openpandora making cakes now as well. Craigs Cakes or eds edibles? :) Should be a good video_Of course all the cakes have to be open source ie free.

Free craig jaffa quake with every tv out cable.Im curious to see this vid when its done.

Back