Blank screen after rebooting

tsh

Website
Visit site
It seems that when I reboot using the 'reboot' command (including the one that the hotfix does), my pandora reboots, but does not start an xfce session. The power switch is responsive (LEDs go on and off properly) but it does not connect to wifi (so no chance to debug there by ssh). I have to do a Pandora+power reset to log in. Does anyone else see this?

It seems that when I reboot using the 'reboot' command (including the one that the hotfix does), my pandora reboots, but does not start an xfce session. The power switch is responsive (LEDs go on and off properly) but it does not connect to wifi (so no chance to debug there by ssh). I have to do a Pandora+power reset to log in. Does anyone else see this?

Hm, that's weird. Is it only when you reboot from the shell ro also when you reboot from XFCE4?

If i reboot from XFCE4, it is OK. very weird, and I think it also happens with my NAND OS (usually I have the OS on SD). I posted here more as a place holder in case anyone else experiences the same thing.

Back