Blotches

mattmagoo

OFFICIAL
Website
Visit site
I remember it being answered before but i cant find it

I decided to take my plastic screen off just to see if i could b4 i ordered a new screen from mash, so as i took it off i pressed down on the LCD sceen, so know i hav a swell of black at the top of my screen, does this go away eventually?

I seem to recall a discussion in which someone said that yes, it does go after a while. Just leave your GP32 for a bit, and if after a few hours its smaller, then it shoudl eventually go :)

seriously

i didnt push it v.hard at all

ill just go check it

EDIT: Still there

thanks for the quick reply, ill have to check it in the morning

I dont like u n e more Vimacs, I was happy being oblivious to the fact i probably just ballsed up my screen, then u had to make me aware of it b4 i go to bed
THANKS A LOT

(sarc)

Make it's own dedicated webpage with day by day progress of the screen!

Oh wait samfisher did that already. And what a classy site it was too. :rolleyes:

I removed my screen and leaved it open... at school oen of my friends pushed it kinda hard. Nothing happened...

I think you pushed it in realy hard if you get a blck spot.

My screen is broken in one of the corners... its a crack and there it is black... it's not a big spot but noticable if you look for it.

i honestly just tapped it lightly with a screwdriver by accident, I think its going away, but I'll have to leave it a few days to make sure, its about half the size of a fingerprint in the top left corner, so it wont hinder Gameplay too much

Thanx n e way

Vimacs - I like you again (It was that time of the month)

I sort of did that but I was wiping my LCD and instead gave it very very slight ripple (on the top of the screen) marks that you cannot see unless you look hard these have not gone away.
There should be some sort of sticky somewhere as if you get liquid on the GP32 screen the LCD goes black where the liquid is at and it is scary :lol: ...

(my ripples are not visible unless you are on quite a light screen and are not very obvious/annoying)

I sort of did that but I was wiping my LCD and instead gave it very very slight ripple (on the top of the screen) marks that you cannot see unless you look hard these have not gone away.
There should be some sort of sticky somewhere as if you get liquid on the GP32 screen the LCD goes black where the liquid is at and it is scary :lol: ...

(my ripples are not visible unless you are on quite a light screen and are not very obvious/annoying)
Well I tried to get rid of them and all i did was scratch the LCD screen....
..damn!!!
now i'm gonna have to cut the price i sell it at...

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way to get dust, fingerprints or smudges off the LCD is to use a piece of clear or scotch tape.

Just press a piece on and lift off . It works every time. :D

The only way to get dust, fingerprints or smudges off the LCD is to use a piece of clear or scotch tape.

Just press a piece on and lift off . It works every time. :D
nah, i used a pair of boxers

it got rid of the dust vry well, and it wasnt thmem that made the blotch so it seems like a good way to me

I dont really fancy putting sticky tape on my screen

BSU (Black Splodge Update): Black Splodge appeared to have faded this morning, but has risen back to its former self since

Last edited by a moderator:
I do often find myself running around trying to find toilet roll

and i may well have used my GP32 in a frenzy of clenliness

hold on, I'll just get the Mr. Muscle

By gum, it worked

Hey waitta minuter, there this balck blotchy thing underneath the poo

Is it getting smaller?

Can u still play?

Will you leave the scene if u cant?

Will u get a new one?

Are you a vegetarian?

Back