Bluetooth Voip Standby Mode

Aries

Still Fresh
Now that bluetooth is a given, I wonder if in low-consumtion mode, pandora closed, wi-fi and bluetooth could still remain active to receive voip call easily. If the speaker are loud enough to let the ring tone breakthrough, we could even answer with L or R button and dont even open the pandora. Could such thing be possible?

Great possibilities ahead! :pandora1:

Aries said:
Now that bluetooth is a given, I wonder if in low-consumtion mode, pandora closed, wi-fi and bluetooth could still remain active to receive voip call easily. If the speaker are loud enough to let the ring tone breakthrough, we could even answer with L or R button and dont even open the pandora. Could such thing be possible?

Great possibilities ahead! :pandora1:
If your using a BT Headset you could answer the call with its button as long as the bluetooth stack the pandora will use supports it. I'm assuming the will use BlueZ which supports it.

Last edited by a moderator:
it depends what low consumption mode you use. i think that suspend to ram can be woken up by a certain signal, but whether the bluetooth can listen during that period is another story. with just the screen turning off, definitely, and in suspend to disk, absolutely not. :p

Back