Board repaired

It's great that it's fixed now. but can't you do something so it won't crash almost every week?
This is getting pretty annoying <_<

Axsyrus posted on Sep 22 2003 at 05:46 PM said:
It's great that it's fixed now. but can't you do something so it won't crash almost every week?
This is getting pretty annoying <_<
I would feel the same way, then I realize that I have a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do the boards mess up so much? These are the best GP32 boards that ther are except for the crashes IMHO. :)

Axtually board scripts itself cause that so called 'index' files of database gets corrupted. I am thinking about changing board scripts but actually dont see an alternatives :/ Also there would be a problem with converting all members info and post. I've mailed problem to Invision Team - makers of the board. seem that not only me has this problem. They say that it probably it will be fixed in next release. Sorry for all problems. I hope it really will finish soon.

hando posted on Sep 25 2003 at 07:17 PM said:
Axtually board scripts itself cause that so called 'index' files of database gets corrupted. I am thinking about changing board scripts but actually dont see an alternatives :/ Also there would be a problem with converting all members info and post. I've mailed problem to Invision Team - makers of the board. seem that not only me has this problem. They say that it probably it will be fixed in next release. Sorry for all problems. I hope it really will finish soon.
Maybe you should upgrade to 1.2 FINAL. You're running a beta and beside that's a huge security risk it's a lot slower with a lot more bugs :(

Last edited by a moderator:
or just install another board like PHPBB2 or Vbulletin, these boards are a lot more stable then invision and I'm sure all active members won't mind losing their posts as long as the board doesn't crash this often anymore

Back