Bor Beta 1

for paklist.txt , get the CRCs for each pak file (so the name can be what it want to) and it would be recognised anyway.
CRCs are much better IMO... :rolleyes:
for example when 7mb ripped bor.pak version has CRC 99dfddd (example) , the 17mb ripped version has another crc and so we could see in the program if its the 7mb ripped or the 17mb ripped.... ahh i hope you understand, excuse my english..

(you can get CRC32s for example with zipping them or rar'ing them and you can see the crc then in winRar or winZip)

Perhaps for those that don't have large SMC cards, somebody could post a pak ripping guide to removing the movies, music, sound, etc?

I really want to play Castlevania: Symphony of Destruction, see how the GP32 handles it, but I don't have an SMC large enough for the full pak file.

hm.... i dont actually like the new memory saving thing.
VOR (village of rage) became totally unplayable, it looks like frameskip 5 is on.
i hope you can find another way, now i will try bor beta 3 again....

added files as directed. after pressing A to select bor.pak it comes up screen allocation then resets gp32

falken80 posted on Apr 17 2004 at 08:38 AM said:
Youuuuuuuuuu.
Try Final Megaman (complete version 80Mo i know but ) it rocks sooooooo good with this version !!! :)
why you dont use my 16mb one?
( one error on the loading but it works with. "rpf() invalide handle -1")
jep have that too, but dont look like a problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Twinbee posted on Apr 17 2004 at 11:36 AM said:
Ah! It refuses to work on my GP32.

I get to choose pak file, of which I only have the one bor.pak (Ripped without movies, music, sound)

On choosing I get this.

*** BAD FREE (double/addr/underflow) ->
I get this with Castlevania too

same error....

edit: I'm using the full 50Mb pak file - nothing stripped

Last edited by a moderator:
for the people having the bad free errors, u put the paklist.txt in gpmm\bordata not gpmm\ (well it worked for me anyway). And squidge, is there any chance of a save/load feature?

Back