Borked Charging wire

ZeroOne

Still Fresh
Sup folks, I have been enjoying heavy use of my pandora for just over a year without any problems but recently my charger appears to have succumbed to a common wirebreak which forces me to fiddle around with the jack to get the pandora charging... this in and of itself would not really be any cause for a support topic however after visiting Dragonbox (and ebay) I cannot find a replacement charger for sale and it is the only store listed on the openpandora site.

had I the tools available to trim the wire and resolder the connections I would but honestly, it's a hassle and I would much prefer something more reliable.

any tips or URLs? 

Hi. It has been stated that you can use a Sony PSP 1000/2000/3000 wall charger (part # PSP-100) as a perfect substitute for your Pandora`s charging needs. Since I got my Pandora, I`ve always used just my Sony PSP charger just for that purpose. You might also know this, but you can also recharge your Pandora via the smaller USB port with a compatible USB cable, just keep in mind that it will charge slower.

If you are going with the Sony PSP charger, make sure it is a legit one with the right part number. Don`t risk your OpenPandora unit with an aftermarket PSP charger. Or just wait for available stock from the DragonBox and/or Ithic sites.

...Patnik.

Back