Both nubs suddenly dead? Anyone else seen this?

cappuchok

Website
Visit site
Before I send my unit in for repair, I just wanted to check if anyone else has experienced this. I haven't used my Pandora in a couple of months, last time it was working perfectly, but this time when I turned it on, the nubs were both dead and removing the battery and rebooting doesn't help. Anyone know a trick to kick them back to life?

EDIT: Oh, posted this in the wrong section. Could a mod move it to the Support section?

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I send my unit in for repair, I just wanted to check if anyone else has experienced this. I haven't used my Pandora in a couple of months, last time it was working perfectly, but this time when I turned it on, the nubs were both dead and removing the battery and rebooting doesn't help. Anyone know a trick to kick them back to life?

EDIT: Oh, posted this in the wrong section. Could a mod move it to the Support section?

Have you tried going into the nub settings and restoring them to Default?

It may have been put into a joystick mode instead of mouse mode.

This happened to me while using mupen64 just go to nub settings and restore to default fixes this.

Or removing your battery for 10 minutes should reset everything.

No, the current state of the nub is saved when you shut the unit down.

If an app puts it into joystick mode and doesn't switch them back and you shut down the unit, the joystick mode will be saved.

Removing the battery won't help a bit in this case.

Back