#caanoo On Irc Efnet Volunteers Needed For Ops

Squarefish

Still Fresh
After a bit of talk on this board, and some discussion in #gp2xdev we have begun an irc channel #caanoo on EFNet. We are currently looking for volunteers as steady ops to help run the channel. It would be very beneficial to the gp32x.de community!

If you think you can help as ops (or want to hang out and see what's going on) please connect on irc://irc.efnet.org/caanoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Squarefish said:
After a bit of talk on this board, and some discussion in #gp2xdev we have begun an irc channel #caanoo on EFNet. We are currently looking for volunteers as steady ops to help run the channel. It would be very beneficial to the gp32x.de community!

If you think you can help as ops (or want to hang out and see what's going on) please connect on irc://irc.efnet.org/caanoo
A couple of us have started a channel on freenode as well. Only like three people or so though. Most of the people are from dingoonity which has a very active channel and a lot of devs. Not trying to hijack this thread by the way. I though maybe we could combine our efforts and get some bots running on the channel.

I could help out. But yeah, maybe it is a good idea go on freenode since that is where #pandora and #dingoonity also is. What do you guys think?

/Uni

u9i said:
I could help out. But yeah, maybe it is a good idea go on freenode since that is where #pandora and #dingoonity also is. What do you guys think?

/Uni
Joining on freenodes ;)

I can volunteer in September, I'm off on holiday ATM. I've already operated a few channels before, but it's been a while.

Back