Can Someone Please Help

Daggerlee

Still Fresh
I have been trying to use a couple of roms on my GP2X Firmware 3.0. I am trying to emulate MAME roms using the 3.7 MAME emulator for the GP2X. I am only trying to Emulate a couple like: WONDERBOY IN MONSTERLAND, CONTRA, ELEVATOR ACTION. I have tried to use CLRMAMEPRO, but files still wont work,,

Can someone please help!!!!

Thank you!

Daggerlee posted on Mar 9 2007 at 07:17 PM said:
I have been trying to use a couple of roms on my GP2X Firmware 3.0. I am trying to emulate MAME roms using the 3.7 MAME emulator for the GP2X. I am only trying to Emulate a couple like: WONDERBOY IN MONSTERLAND, CONTRA, ELEVATOR ACTION. I have tried to use CLRMAMEPRO, but files still wont work,,

Thank you!

Check you PM box <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou posted on Mar 9 2007 at 06:21 PM said:

Thank you!

Check you PM box <_<

Thank you TelcoLou

i have most emu's but will this get me what i need? will i be able to get WBML and others to work?

TelcoLou posted on Mar 9 2007 at 06:21 PM said:

Thank you!

Check you PM box <_<

I am using what your are helping me with and the whole thing is great, but my roms for MAME (i think) need to be converted before i can play them. I think so because each rom i have dragged into the rom section for MAME is unable to read or load.. they are the roms i listed above in my previous post,

Any help would be grand!!!!!

Back