Candidacy For Being A Mod

I'd like to remind everyone that despite all of the polls around here, GP32X is not a democracy. It is a communist dictatorship.

Although, a democratic website would be an interesting experiment.

Mr.Confuzed said:
I'd like to remind everyone that despite all of the polls around here, GP32X is not a democracy. It is a communist dictatorship.

In communist GP32x you do not nominate mod... mod nominates YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
So be it :)

Thanks for your help, I really do think you'll do a fine job.
If not... we can always remove the mod status, though I doubt this will be necessary.

Thanks ED :)
I'll have to acclimatise a bit first, so many icons, I hope I don't break anything :lol:

Thanks all for your support, if you need something just send a PM :)

Congrats Mali,

In my long time lurking/short time posting you are a superb contributor. But, where did your avatar picture come from? :blink:

The avatar is part of a painting from this artist:
http://www.victoriafrances.es/

mali said:
The avatar is part of a painting from this artist:
http://www.victoriafrances.es/
Very Intersting stuff, I recognize the illustrations from various places, but the photos are new to me. I will have to brush up on my spanish, I comprehended about 2/3 of the site. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that there's now a single "I Got My Pandora" pinned topic into which everything is merged. The problem I foresee is that different users have different issues and different "stories" with their systems, and merging everything together may lead to a big, unwieldy thread.

A better idea could be to have an "I Got My Pandora" pinned thread which is constantly updated with links to every new thread that's a Pandora review. Or, alternately, create a subforum specifically for reviews. This would also cut down on the number of pinned threads... four is already too many, IMO. Chip did a good job way back when in creating "The Pandora Information Index" to cut down on them.

^ Thanks :)

@Esn
I don't merge in that thread, people can post there if they want to and everyone can make an own thread too if he/she wants to :)
I don't want to overdo it. There was a first impressions sticky made by WarmFluffyUK before, but only a few posted in it so it got unstickied. I agree that there shouldn't be too many stickies, but I think the two most important things have their place there. Preorderers either just got their Pandora or are eagerly waiting, both fractions are covered.
You can post links or quotes to other reviews in that pinned thread if you like :)

Back