Cannoo Is Taking The World By Storm!

If you received your CAANOOO, mark where do you live?

• North America

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • South America

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Asia

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Europe

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters

aesir911

aesir triumphs
Just trying to figure out the mass distribution of the CAANOO. I live in the U.S.A. and received mine around noon CT (probably one of the first 5 in the Western Hemisphere to receive one). Post where you live and when you received it please!

aesir911 said:
(probably one of the first 5 in the Western Hemisphere to receive one).

That's very doubtful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
aesir911 said:

That's very doubtful.

the fact that i was a contest winner (which means it was shipped out before any website you bought from) and not many people in the usa are interested in these types of devices seems to suggest otherwise.

mine was posted this monday via UPS, hopefully will arrive within 1-2 days (from Hong Kong to Europe)

aesir911 said:
Nova said:
aesir911 said:

That's very doubtful.

the fact that i was a contest winner (which means it was shipped out before any website you bought from) and not many people in the usa are interested in these types of devices seems to suggest otherwise.

The fact that I and roughly 20 or so other devs and reviewers got units about a month ago disagrees with your fact. But I don't want to turn this into a pissing contest so well done for winning one of GPH's "competitions".

Nova said:
aesir911 said:
Nova said:
aesir911 said:

That's very doubtful.

The fact that I and roughly 20 or so other devs and reviewers got units about a month ago disagrees with your fact. But I don't want to turn this into a pissing contest so well done for winning one of GPH's "competitions".

wow, you are very bitter. i didnt know there were any developers in the us.

helen07 said:
I'm living North America. And I receive it 7 months ago.
caanoo 7 months ago? think again ;)

BTW I got my Caanoo in Europe (Hungary) about one week ago

i'm an aussie - got my caanoo today, will have a chance for a good play on weekend.

impressed with overall build quality and look - very nice!

cheers, simon

If you are trying to decide between white or black I can tell you that the light from the power and charge leds bleeds through the white case. Makes the caanoo look kinda cheap. :(

Iorgy77 said:
If you are trying to decide between white or black I can tell you that the light from the power and charge leds bleeds through the white case. Makes the caanoo look kinda cheap. :(

Ieuww... Sounds nasty

@lorgy77:
Can you please take some photo of this problem in the dark of course :D ??

Back