Cannot complete order

Christoph.Krn

Advanced Member
In the checkout process, trying to go from the 4th step (shipping) to the 5th (payment method), I only get an empty page. It still worked for me when I ordered something a few days ago, and there's nothing that I've changed on my end.

Can somebody here confirm this problem?

Yeah, same here when I just tried it. I also completed an order there the other day, and I think it's a new payment system since then. Teething troubles I expect.

The final confirmation button ("Zahlungspflichtig bestellen") does nothing. I can't positively confirm right now that that's not because of something on my end.

The final confirmation button ("Zahlungspflichtig bestellen") does nothing. I can't positively confirm right now that that's not because of something on my end.

Just checked: Works perfectly fine here, and as I also received multiple orders since I fixed the issue yesterday, it must've worked for others as well.

Do you have Javascript disabled? As the buttons needs Javascript to check that you accepted the conditions and chose a payment method.

I had some of the JavaScript blocked that I didn't expect to be relevant, it worked now. That's what I was going to debug next anyway, just not on christmas ;)

Back