can't access openpandora.org on my mobile phone

jocejrod

i have a galaxy s3 on tmobile in california...and for some reason everytime i try to access openpandora.org or the forums it gives me an HTTP ERROR: 504 gateway timed out.

i was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem before and if they had found a solution

thank you in advance :)

Can you tether to your S3 (via wifi hotspot) and then reach the forums via another device? This would at least allow you to tell if the problem was with the browser on the S3 or with TMobile.

i usb tethered to my computer using windows xp and it gave me the same error

thank you for replying :)

Maybe try some alternative browser (Opera if I can recommend). My experience tells me that some browsers require www. in front of the url, they can't handle just openpandora.org.

Maybe try some alternative browser (Opera if I can recommend). My experience tells me that some browsers require www. in front of the url, they can't handle just openpandora.org.

Shouldn't be, as www. is added via mod_rewrite on the server side.

ED, you are absolutely right but I really saw domain URLs which in some browsers threw an error without typing www. and in others it ran fine. Also serverside-wise everything was set properly. Desperate situations sometimes require desperate and irrational solutions :D

i just tried chrome and opera on my phone, and i got the same error

i should also mention that i don't get this error when i connect through wi-fi, only through my cell network

thanks for the support and replies people :)

Back