Can't post in mobile site.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
It could be that the forum upgrade is no longer compatible with my smart phone or a forum issue.
Samsung galaxy GT-S7500 is my phone model running android 2.3.6.

Ive no idea if i can even upgrade android to a later version though I suspect not.

Well I cannot post and I cannot move from page to page in any given thread.
Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Hm, I don't have such an old phone, so I can't test it.
Are you using the stock browser or a different one?

In worst case, you could also use TapATalk.

Hm, I don't have such an old phone, so I can't test it.
Are you using the stock browser or a different one?

In worst case, you could also use TapATalk.

Using the stock browser. Yeah my phones old but I figured i'd keep it till it died. I'll try TapAtalk next time.

According to Wikipedia, Firefox mobile supports Android 2.3 and up.

I don't have anything running that old a version of Android right now.  I also recommend trying a different browser.

I just tried this on my device running Android 2.3.3, using the default browser.   I couldn't even login using the default mobile theme, as the menu did not not appear when pressing the menu button at the top of the page.
I switched to a desktop only theme and that let me log in.  Once logged in my theme was automatically changed back to the responsive Pandora theme.

I then opened this thread to see if I could reply but the edit box just doesn't appear at all.  (the only part that does appear is the last line with the "Notify me of replies" option and the "submit reply" button.  (which of course failed because I hadn't been able to type a message.)

-Neelix

Last edited by a moderator:
Using the stock browser. Yeah my phones old but I figured i'd keep it till it died. I'll try TapAtalk next time.

you may be waiting a very long time. i have a Blackberry Bold 9000 that's still going with no problems. (the phones i have older than this - Danger/Sharp Sidekick II & Sidekick III) - are not very well constructed and probably would have fallen apart if i kept using them...)

Yes I'll try the firefox browser. I like to browse the forums when sitting in bed at night or if i cannot sleep etc or on a bus.

Back