Capcom And Snk Fighting Games.

Ernest

DeFiAnT
Website
Visit site
Do any of you use an arcade stick with your games or do you all just use a joypad?

I tend to use a joypad mainly due to the fact i don't have an arcade stick at the moment im probably gonna get one though.

V3X

Dance Pac-man. DANCE!!!!
Website
Visit site
fave capcom characters:

ryu
akuma/gouki
Bison/Vega (the us version, with his cool hat :D )
megaman
captain comando
giule
nash/charlie

and thats in no particular order.

im pretty good with akuma, caz i can do his raging demon/instant hell murder or what ever its called first shot. in traning mode in cvssnk2 i did it 27 time in a row.

im not very good with snk characters, coz i grew up on sf2, but im allright with kyo, rock and the dude who looks like 1 of them circus dudes who train tigers, cant remember his name tho.
amd i use ether stick or pad.

Ernest

DeFiAnT
Website
Visit site
V3X posted on Sep 25 2004 at 09:45 AM said:
the dude who looks like 1 of them circus dudes who train tigers, cant remember his name tho.
It's Rugal i think your referring to ;) , thats if he starts the round with a panther next to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

V3X

Dance Pac-man. DANCE!!!!
Website
Visit site
Ernest posted on Sep 25 2004 at 09:46 PM said:
V3X posted on Sep 25 2004 at 09:45 AM said:
the dude who looks like 1 of them circus dudes who train tigers, cant remember his name tho.
It's Rugal i think your referring to ;) , thats if he starts the round with a panther next to him.

thats it! rugal.

thanks for that. :)

Ksmiler

Ernest posted on Sep 26 2004 at 01:45 PM said:
This must be a joke, i can't find anywhere that sells Marvel vs Capcom 2 (ps2) for anything less than 40 quid, not even ebay :ph34r:.

Those games are super rare. Best trick to get it is to go into your local games shop and check the second hand section.

Thats how I get rare games like MvsC1 and Pocket Fighter. (I saw Rival Schools once but i had no money on me :angry: . Got sold off in like an hour of me seeing it. )

Ernest

DeFiAnT
Website
Visit site
Ksmiler posted on Sep 26 2004 at 05:17 PM said:
This must be a joke, i can't find anywhere that sells Marvel vs Capcom 2 (ps2) for anything less than 40 quid, not even ebay :ph34r:.

Those games are super rare. Best trick to get it is to go into your local games shop and check the second hand section.

Thats how I get rare games like MvsC1 and Pocket Fighter. (I saw Rival Schools once but i had no money on me :angry: . Got sold off in like an hour of me seeing it. )
So it's a pretty damn rare game, meaning once the PS2 and games are discontinued it will become worth a fair bob or two.

Howabout Capcom vs SNK 2?

Ksmiler

Ernest posted on Sep 26 2004 at 06:20 PM said:

So it's a pretty damn rare game, meaning once the PS2 and games are discontinued it will become worth a fair bob or two.

CvsSNK2 is not as rare as MvsC1 or 2 but it is, again, hard to find on a shelf somewhere. Most likely u will have to pay £30+ to get it (I think I saw Game selling it for cheap though). I bought and lost that game twice and had to repurchase it a third time cause I knew that I would not find that game again... anywhere (Im sad, I know but its such a great game :lol: .)

If you want it that badly... Get the EO Edition B)

Ernest

DeFiAnT
Website
Visit site
Ksmiler posted on Sep 26 2004 at 07:48 PM said:
Ernest posted on Sep 26 2004 at 06:20 PM said:

CvsSNK2 is not as rare as MvsC1 or 2 but it is, again, hard to find on a shelf somewhere. Most likely u will have to pay £30+ to get it (I think I saw Game selling it for cheap though). I bought and lost that game twice and had to repurchase it a third time cause I knew that I would not find that game again... anywhere (Im sad, I know but its such a great game :lol: .)

If you want it that badly... Get the EO Edition B)
I got Capcom vs SNk 2 ;) , EO's shit anyway let's all the button bashers pull off super moves with the touch of a button <_< , im gonna get marvel vs capcom from game, or try to anyway ive ordered a copy and there gonna e-mail me when its back in stock. If not i'll just get it off of ebay.

yaustar

UK GP32 & GP2X Owner
Website
Visit site
I managed to get hold of the Dreamcast version of mvsc2 for £20 at gamestation... saw a lot of the ps2 ones there as well.