CC contact, and informations from CC

ahahah

hello

(my question is still without answer, but maybe it is too hidden among the other posts so i open a dedicated topic for it.)

CC were supposed to buy new equipment, and this was the main reason they have to reach the rate of 500 boards a week.

so how do they explain the difference with the actual rate?

a new hired guy were also supposed to be a better contact and keep the team informed more regularly than with the precedent one.

It was their promise. So he can give an answer to the question, can't he?

if you already asked him, could we have the answer please...?

hello

(my question is still without answer, but maybe it is too hidden among the other posts so i open a dedicated topic for it.)

CC were supposed to buy new equipment, and this was the main reason they have to reach the rate of 500 boards a week.

so how do they explain the difference with the actual rate?

a new hired guy were also supposed to be a better contact and keep the team informed more regularly than with the precedent one.

It was their promise. So he can give an answer to the question, can't he?

if you already asked him, could we have the answer please...?

I know one answer. When they started producing 500 a lot of of them should problems so they slowed it down again to, if I remember correctly, 200/250 a week. But I get the feeling that at the moment it's closer to 250 a month then 250 a week.

I know one answer. When they started producing 500 a lot of of them should problems so they slowed it down again to, if I remember correctly, 200/250 a week. But I get the feeling that at the moment it's closer to 250 a month then 250 a week.

yeah and they were supposed to find and fix the problem.

during all this time they don't find it? i wonder if they really work on it?

if the rate of 250 a month you say is true, it is catastrophic!

it will be really appreciable to have an official answer.

what about the relationship with the new CC guy?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope that's not the case, but then again, I do also hope that they iron out the problems so I don't have to RMA it...

I have no clue what the rate is so don't panic! :)

It just feels like a much smaller amount. Or they are doing lots of premiums.

I have no clue what the rate is so don't panic! :)

It just feels like a much smaller amount. Or they are doing lots of premiums.

Think you have the rate about right.

250 per month is only 3000 per year - with batch 2 preorders there must be that many still waiting but batch 2 have not been waiting 12 months yet.

If there are 1000 batch 1 preorders left then thats 4 months if there are no RMAs or premiums - realistically therefore we must be looking at batch 1 finish around Christmas.

Make no wonder Craig is a little on edge I know that I would be in the same situation.

We must look at alternatives to CC if a Pandora 2 is to be viable or even batch 2 preorders shipped before 2013 (at the current rate it could easily be)

Back