Cheapest Place To Buy A Dingoo?

Phawx

Professional Derailer
Dealextreme has them for $82 shipped.

If I could find it for $50-60 I would buy it without thinking too much about it. Just need to mess around with something until my Pandora arrives.

DX is the cheapest place I know of to get one. Lemme just tell ya you won't be disappointed; I got one for the same reason & it's sort of taken on a life of it's own =]

Dealextreme is the cheapest there is. They certainly aren't the fastest, but they get the job done. My Dingoo shipped 10 days after I ordered it. I'm led to believe that's a fairly good turnaround for them.

I`d have to say chinavasion, I received my dingoo in about one and a half to two weeks, After placing my order. I have ordered from dealextreme before (JXD301), But just decided to give chinavasion a try (first order), And must say i was very happy i did.

Trooper

I normally get parcels from DealExtreme in 3-4 days, clearly they like me.

Apparently they like me too. I live in the US and usually receive my shipment within 10 days after I order. I am a regular at Deal Extreme though.

IMHO - buy from a local company so that if you have to do a warranty return you aren't waiting for weeks.
I live in Canada and bought from a local company. It cost about $15 more than I would have paid to DX or whatever in China. I received the item 5 business days later.

Unfortunately the Dingoo bricked permanently after just a couple of weeks, so I contacted them and returned the A320. They sent me a replacement a week later.

Ebay can be a good place also. Some of the sellers up there will have items marked down for 24/48 hour specials. I got my Dingoo for $88 with EMS shipping with insurance and tracking included. It arrived in 4 days from China to the USA.

Out side of tat DX is the best. The slowest part of DX is getting the actual item shipped. Some times my items will ship in 2 days others up to 8 days i all depends on the vendors as DX does not have stock items they are kind of like a drop shipper. The source the items only after you order them for alot of suppliers.

Most my orders arrive in about 7 days after they are shipped

Dealextreme is the best place but they are slow.I have owned my from there only.I heard that Ebay also have them and quite cheap as well.

Stop wasting time and order one. They are great. It would be nice if someone took over Todler's posting of menu-image. He hasn't updated it in two months and I'm too lazy to learn how to install programs myself. Like copy/paste and then copying my romsets over.

Peace & pizza,

Link

Mjlink said:
Stop wasting time and order one. They are great. It would be nice if someone took over Todler's posting of menu-image. He hasn't updated it in two months and I'm too lazy to learn how to install programs myself. Like copy/paste and then copying my romsets over.

Peace & pizza,

Link

Not too sure how much different it is to Todler`s local pack, But i use Santino`s local pack with gmenu2x, Looks and Works great, Link below.

http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingux-games-and-homebrew/santino-local-pack-v2-with-gmenu2x/

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine from Deal Extreme and it was delivered in under a week. I think delivery time from them depends on stock availability when placing your order.

Back